Type T Thermocouple Probe Tube and Wire Design with Miniature Connector 1" Long Probe with 80" of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: T1X-TBSX-125-GX-1-PFXX-80-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Thermocouple Probe Tube & Wire Design with Miniature Connector provides an excellent solution for Small Profile Applications along with a Quick Connect and Disconnect Instrumentation Connection
- Type T Thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- The Probe is 1 inch Long with a 1/8" (3.2 mm) Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath. The thermocouple junction grounded to the sheath for temperature response.
- The probe transitions to 80 Inches (2 meters) of 24 Gage 500 F (260 C) PFA insulated solid wire with a Miniature Male 400 F rated Connector attached for easy instrumentation connection.
- The transition from the tube to the lead wire is achieved with a 500 F (260 C) rated epoxy.
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-TBSX-125-GX-1-PFXX-80-MPCX
- Location: C-5-17
Consider the Following Accessories to Complete your Temperature Measurement System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490