Type K Thermocouple Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 6 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with PFA Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
Type K Thermocouple Probe with Metal Transition Fitting to Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
- Type K thermocouple probe 6 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded design with lead wire and miniature connector attached.
- Maximum Temperature range of the Stainless Steel probe is 2,100 F (1150 C)
- Transition Fitting is a stainless steel housing and spring backfilled with 500 F (260 C) rated epoxy.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA insulated stranded thermocouple wire rated to 500 F (260 C)
- Wire Construction - 20 stranded 7/28 design (7 strands of 28 gage) Type K thermocouple wire with a PFA coating on the single wires and overall jacket.
- ANSI Color Code - Yellow on the positive wire, Red on the negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - a miniature male type K connector rated to 400 F (200 C)
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-S304-250-UX-6-PFXX-40-MPCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490