Stick on RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with 120" of Lead Wire - 3 Wire Design
Surface Mount Stick-On RTD Temperature Sensor - 3 Wire Pt100 Class Design with 120 inches (10 ft or 3 meters) of PFA insulated lead wire.
- The Stick On RTD Surface Temperature Sensor has a nominal 1" long (25 mm) x .750" (19 mm) Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire design with a Class A Element encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 120 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-120-STWL
- Location: C-5-8
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490