Washer RTD Surface Temperature Sensor - 3 Wire Pt100 with 12 inches of Stainless Steel Braid Wire Leads
Washer RTD Surface Temperature Sensor 400 F Rated FEP Insulated Lead Wire with Stainless Steel Overbraid and Stripped Ends with Ferrules
- The RTD Surface Temperature Sensor has a Bolt-On Stainless Steel Washer with a ID of 0.208" (5.3 mm) and OD of 0.393" (10 mm) and 12 inches of FEP insulated leads with a metal overbraid and stripped ends.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C)
- 3-wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) with a Class A accuracy element encased in the washer style fitting
- Washer Surface Fitting a ID of 0.208" (5.3 mm) and OD of 0.393" (10 mm) with a .157" (4 mm) thickness
- Lead Wire is 12" Inches (305mm) long 400 F (200 C) FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) rated insulated wire with stainless steel overbraid and crimp on ferrules
- Wire Construction is 3 Conductor 26 stranded ( 7/34) nickel plated copper with 2 Red and 1 White colors on the single wires and White overall jacket.
- Rugged and Accurate temperature measurement applications for Food, Plastics, Packaging and other Custom Automation Machines,
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-BDWX-209-PX-FPSB-12-SLFP
Need Help? 856-579-7490