Beaded Wire Thermocouple Type T with 40 Inches of 36 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
Beaded Wire Thermocouple Type T with 40 Inches of 36 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Male Connector
- The Beaded Wire Thermocouple is a Type T with 40 Inches (1 meter) of 36 gage diameter PFA Insulated wire and a Miniature Male Connector attached.
- The design is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy wire. The wire has a -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) insulation rating and the attached miniature male thermocouple connector is rated to 400 F (200 C)
- Type T thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.4 mm) and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of 0.5 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 36 gage solid (0.005" 0.127 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490