RTD Probe - 6" Long Stainless Steel 3/16" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Design with Metal Transition to 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
RTD Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 6" Long Stainless Steel 3/16" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Design with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- The RTD Probe is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" diameter probe with wire leads. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A Accuracy Element encased in a Stainless Sheath with high purity mineral insulation.
- The probe has a Metal Transition Titting to Lead Wire with a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40 inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated Wire.
- The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-S316-188-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490