RTD Probe - 6" Long Stainless Steel 3/16" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Design with Metal Transition to 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-S316-188-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 6" Long Stainless Steel 3/16" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Design with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- RTD Probe is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" diameter probe with a transition to wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy element encased in a Stainless Sheath with high purity mineral insulation.
- Metal Transition Fitting and spring for strain relief lead to the 40 inch (1 meter) long lead wire
- PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire rated to 500 F (260 C) with a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- Applications include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-S316-188-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-2-5
Need Help? 856-579-7490