4 Wire Bolt On Surface Mount RTD with 40 Inch (1 Meter) Long Wire Leads
SKU: P4A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire Bolt On Surface Mount RTD with a Miniature Aluminum Fitting for Fast and Secure Mounting with a Bolt Down or Cement On options.
- The RTD Surface Temperature Sensor has a Miniature Bolt Down rectangular aluminum fitting. The fitting transitions to PFA lead wire with stripped ends.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Sensor is a 4-wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A element design encased in an aluminum fitting.
- Fitting measures 1/2" (.500") x 5/16" (.312") wide with a .114" hole for a #4 Screw. (Hole Size can be increased)
- Wire Leads 40 inches (1 meter) of 500 F (260 C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) rated insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a PFA coating on each wire twisted design and overall PFA jacket, The outside diameter is approx. .095" inches.
- Accurate, Fast and Secure surface temperature sensor with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: G-3-8
Need Help? 856-579-7490