4 Wire Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with Self Adhesive Patch and 40 Inches (1 meter) of Lead Wire
RTD Surface Temperature Sensor 4 Wire Pt1000 (1,000 Ohm Class A Element) with Self Adhesive and 40 Inches (1 meter) of Lead Wire
- RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a 1" long x 3/4" Wide x .010" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) 4-wire Design with a Class A accuracy RTD element is encased in the Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting. The 1000 ohm design utilizes less current and minimizes self heating errors and provides longer life with battery powered applications
- Wire Leads - 40 inches (1 meter meters of 3.3 ft) of flexible 4 conductor wire twisted design with a 500°F (260°C) rated white PFA insulated jacket and stripped ends
- Wire Construction - The bare wires are 26 gage stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper measuring .019" diameter. The 4 individual stranded wires have a .008" inch coating of PFA insulation in a 2 Red and 2 Black color code. The overall outside jacket is white and has .095" inch diameter.
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads - flying leads
- Applications and Industries- those requiring accurate and stable surface temperature measurements with some protection from electrical interference immunity in Semiconductor, Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-TAPE-REC-PK-1-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following to completer you RTD temperature measurement system.
Need Help? 856-579-7490