4 Wire Surface Mount RTD with Self Adhesive Patch and 80 Inches of PFA Lead Wire with a M12 Male Circular Connector
SKU: P4A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-80-M12PMCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire Surface Mount RTD with Self Adhesive Patch and 80" (2 Meters) of PFA Lead Wire with a M12 Male Circular Connector
- 4 Wire Surface Mount RTD has a nominal 1" long x 3/4" (.750") Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wire terminated with a Male M12 connector
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-wire Design with a Class A accuracy element encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Lead Wire is 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire rated to 500 F (260 C)
- Wire Construction is a 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper each leg insulated with PFA in a 2 Red and 2 Black color code with an overall outside white jacket and nominal diameter of .072".
- Instrument Connection is a male M12 RTD 4 Pin connector. A circular connection design with a plastic body operating temperature of -22 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C) and IP67 ingress protection level
- Applications and Industries are those requiring an accurate and fast surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for processes in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-80-M12PM
Need Help? 856-579-7490