4 Wire Surface Patch RTD with 80 Inches of PFA Lead Wire and 4 Pin Metal PT06P-8-4P Circular Connector
SKU: P4A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-80-PT06P-8-4PCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire Surface Patch RTD with 80 Inches (2 Meters) of PFA Lead Wire with a 4 Pin Metal Circular Connector (Amphenol PT06P-8-4P)
- 4 Wire Surface Mount RTD has a nominal 1" long x 3/4" (.750") Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wire terminated with a 4 Pin Metal Circular Connector
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-wire Design with a Class A accuracy element encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Lead Wire is 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire rated to 500 F (260 C)
- Wire Construction is a 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper each leg insulated with PFA in a 2 Red and 2 Black color code with an overall outside white jacket and nominal diameter of .072".
- Instrument Connection is a male 4 Pin Metal connector. A circular connection design with a metal body and operating temperature of -67 to 257°F (-55 to 125°C)
- Applications and Industries are those requiring an accurate and fast surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for processes in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-80-PT06P-8-4P
Need Help? 856-579-7490