RTD Sensor with Miniature Steel Threaded Fitting with PFA Lead Wire and Miniature Male 3 Pin Connector
SKU: P3A-THSF-THD-PX-0.31-PFXX-40-MPCTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Sensor with Miniature Steel Threaded Fitting - PFA Lead Wire with Miniature Male 3 Pin Connector
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy tempeature sensing element
- Temperature Coefficient (Alpha) = .00385 ohm/ohm/°C
- Stainless Steel Fitting1/4" Stainless Steel Hex fitting with a #8-32 UNC 2A .172" (4.4mm) long Threaded Stud.
- Transition from fitting is a 500°F (260°C) high peformance epoxy transition to the wire leads
- Lead length: 40 inches (3.3ft or 1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated twisted wire
- Wire Lead Contruction: 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with each lead insulated with 500°F (260°C) PFA. The 3 wire are twisted and have overall jacket of PFA
- Color code 2 black and 1 red inner leads with white jacket
- Outside jacket nominal diameter .085"
- Instrument Connection: Miniature flat 3 pin male with a plastic body temperature range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Connector is capable of accurately transferring the full temperature range of the sensor
- Accurate fast and secure surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Automotive, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-THSF-THD-PX-0.31-PFXX-40-MPCT
- Location: C-2-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490