RTD Sensor with Miniature Steel Threaded Fitting with PFA Lead Wire and Miniature Male 3 Pin Connector
RTD Sensor with Miniature Steel Threaded Fitting - PFA Lead Wire with Miniature Male 3 Pin Connector
- The RTD Sensor has a 1/4" Stainless Steel Hex fitting with a #8-32 UNC 2A .172" (4.4mm) long Threaded Stud. The fitting transitions to lead wire and a connector. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 500 F (-30 C to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in the Stainless Steel Fitting providing fast and secure surface mounting.
- The fitting section of the sensor has a high temperature epoxy transition to 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire and 3-pin miniature male connector. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072". The connector is rated to 400 F (200 C).
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate fast and secure surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Automotive, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-THSF-THD-PX-0.31-PFXX-40-MPCT
- Location: C-2-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490