Dual Type J Thermocouple Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 4 Inch Long x 3 mm Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with10ft of Lead Wire
SKU: J2X-S304-3MM-UX-4-PFXX-120-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Dual Type J Thermocouple Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 4 Inch Long x 3 mm Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with 10ft of PFA Lead Wire
- Design provides 2 Individual Thermocouple measuring circuits in 1 stainless steel sheath,
- Ungrounded Junctions minimizing potential electronic interference and protected the thermocouple junction
- Temperature Range of 32 to 500°F (0 to 260°C)
- Transition Fitting is a stainless steel housing and spring backfilled with 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy.
- Lead Wire is 10ft (120 inches) of PFA insulated solid thermocouple wire rated to 500F°(260°C)
- Wire Construction - 24 Gage Solid Type J thermocouple wire with a PFA coating on the single wires and overall jacket.
- ANSI Color Code - White on the positive wire, Red on the negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors part number: J2X-S304-3MM-UX-4-PFXX-120-STWL
Need Help? 407-420-8080