Fast Response 4 Wire Pt100 RTD Temperature Sensor Exposed Design with 10ft of Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-TF22-26S-PX-008-PFXX-120-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire Pt100 RTD Temperature Sensor Fast Response Exposed Design with 10ft of Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Highly Accurate Class A thin film RTD temperature sensor.
- Exposed design for Fast Response and self-mounting
- Wire Leads - 10ft (120 inches or 3 meters) of PFA insulated 26 Gage Stranded nickel plated 4 conductor twisted wire
- Color code 2 Red and 2 Black color code on the inner wires with white overall jacket.
- Outside wire diameter of .095" (2.4mm)
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- Applications - the Pt100 4-wire design can provide a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy as compared to a 2 or 3-wire design due to ability to eliminate resistance differences in the wire lead lengths
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4A-TF22-26S-PX-008-PFXX-120-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490