FEP Sealed 4 Wire Pt100 RTD Sensor with Class A Accuracy Element and 9 ft of Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-TF22-26S-PX-PTC8-PFXX-36-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
FEP Sealed 4 Wire Pt100 RTD Sensor with Class A Accuracy Element and 2 to 9 ft of Lead Wire
- Sensor Design - is a 4-wire RTD with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy element for both Fast Response and Excellent Accuracy.
- Temperature Operating range is - 90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C)
- FEP Thin Wall Closed End tube provides protection of exposed temperature sensing element and allows immersion up to 8 inches into fluids.
- Wire Leads - 2 (24 inches) to 9 ft (108 inches) of PFA insulated 26 Gage Stranded nickel plated 4 conductor twisted wire with 2 Red and 2 Black color code on the inner wire and white overall jacket and an overall nominal diameter of .098"
- Instrument Connection - Stripped Wire Leads
- Applications - The 4-wire design provides a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy as compared to a 2 or 3-wire design. The sensors immunity from electrical interference and FEP encapsulated exposed element is perfect for HVAC, Semi-Conductor and other wet, corrosive or immersion application.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4A-TF22-26S-PX-PTC8-PFXX-( )-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490