Thermocouple Connector Accessories - Miniature Rubber Grommet for Fine Diameter 30 Gage and Similar Thermocouple Wire Pairs
SKU: FIT-GROM-CON-FP-.020-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Miniature Rubber Connector Grommet for Fine Diameter Thermocouple Wire and Miniature Thermocouple Connector
- .020" Inch (.05 mm) Opening and Slit for fine diameter thermocouple wire.
- Temperature Operating range -40°F to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Designed for 30 gage (.022" x .038") and Similar Dimensioned parallel insulated thermocouple wire pairs.
- Fits in the internal rear cutout of miniature thermocouple connectors
- Compresses on wire when connector cap is secured to the body.
- Can provide some limited support of 36 gage (.017" x .028") 40 gage (.015" x .024") parallel insulated thermocouple wire pairs
- Slit Design allows the wire to be quickly pressed into position from the side rather than needing to thread the wire through the opening.
- Ingress Protection for the fine diameter wire entrance into miniature thermocouple connector and some strain relief for the wire.
- Temperature Operatiing range - 40°F to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Evosensors Part Number: FIT-GROM-CON-FP-.020-MPCX
- Location: A-2-41
Need Help? 856-579-7490