Heavy Duty Type K Surface Thermocouple for Automated Processes and Machinery - 15 mm Diameter Sensor with Silicone Lead Wire
Heavy Duty Surface Thermocouple with a 15 mm Diameter Surface are for Automated Machinery and Processes
- A Heavy Duty Type K Surface Thermocouple is designed for 75,000 plus Temperature Measurement Contacts.
- 15 mm (.590") Diameter Surface Head Area provides a large stable measurement platform and Response Time of approximately 1.5 Seconds.
- The surface temperature sensor is encased in the tip of a stainless steel housing. The housing is attached tube to 10 mm (.392") diameter 100 mm (4") long with 3 ft (1 meter) of lead wire and stripped leads.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -57 to 932 F (-50 to 500 C)
- The stainless steel housing transitions to 40 inches (1 meter) of Flexible and Durable Silicone Insulated wire with stripped leads. The wire is rated to 240 F (240 C), The overall outside diameter is a nominal .090" (2.3 mm)
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate, fast and repeated surface temperature measurement with Automated Processes and Machinery
- EvoSensors Part Number KSA-15SX-T00-RB-4-SRXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490