Infrared Camera for the Metals Industry
Infrared Camera Temperature Measurement System designed for the Metals Industry
The Next Generation of Surface Temperature Measurement Technology when single point sensors can no longer provide the temperature measurement data you require to enhance your process or product.
- A Temperature Range of 1,652°F to 3,632°F (900°C to 2000°C) and the narrow Spectral Range of 500 to 540 nm decreases potential measurement errors resulting from unknown or changing emissivities.
- The design is perfectly suited for temperature measurements of molten metals.
- A Compact body measuring approx. 2.5 inches long x 2.5 inches high
- The frame rate of 1 kHz as well as the high optical resolution enable a high level of adaption to the applications.
- High dynamic CMOS detector with up to 764 x 480 pixels resolution
- Real-time analog output with 1 ms response time
- Extensive software package and SDK included
- 1 kHz line scanning functions
- EvoSensors part number - IRC-PI-05M