Infrared Camera - Thermal Imager 120 Hz Frame Rate with 160 x 120 Pixels
Non-Contact Infrared Camera Temperature Measurement System
The Infrared Camera Temperature series provides the Next Step Forward in Surface Temperature Measurement Technology. The design is Compact, Easy to Use, Fast and Accurate. This is the solution when single point surface measurements no longer provide the data required for your test or control process.
- The IRC-160 is an Outstanding Value for the Money and is perfect in application requiring temperature measurement across a surface area, or if you cannot or do not want to touch the object being measured. The temperature range is – 4°F to 1652 °F (-20°C to 900°C) and utilized in ambient temperatures from 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 80°C) without additional cooling.
- The camera and lens assembly is 2.5" long x 1.8" wide x 1.8" high (63 mm x 45 mm x 45 mm) with rectangular anodized aluminum housing The unit can operate in a 10% to 95% non condensing relative humidity and has an ingress protection rating of IP67.
- The the cameras are equipped with two metric M4 thread holes on the bottom side (.240" or 6 mm depth) and can be installed either directly via these threads or with help of the tripod mount (also on bottom side). A Table Tripod is Included with the Camera. Other optional mounting devices are available.
- A Standard lens has a focal length of .400" (10 mm) and can measure object from .060" (1.5 mm) and larger. Telephoto, and Wide Angle are available. The camera has a 160 x 120 pixels with a 120 Hz Frame Rate (The image refreshes 120 times per second) and a Spectral Range of 7.5 to 13 µm.
- System Accuracy plus or minus 3.6°F (2°C) or 2%.
- The camera system include a process interface (cable with integrated electronics and terminal block), which can be programmed via the software as an Analog Input and Digital Input in order to control the camera or as an Analog Output in order to control the process.
- The camera system also included an Industry Leading IR Analysis Software, offering the user Extensive and Real-time Analysis options.
- The extensive capabilities of this product series is helping industries such as Electronics, Automotive, Materials, Energy and many others achieve new levels of performance.