Type J Thermocouple Connector - Standard Size Male
Type J Thermocouple Connector - Standard Size Male - Rugged Industrial Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The Type J Calibration Standard Size Male Connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The male pins are made from Iron and Constantan thermocouple alloys. The pin are Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick. The male pins extend .590" (15 mm) beyond the body.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
EvoSensors part number - J1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490