Type J Surface Thermocouple with Adhesive Patch and 40 inches (3.3 ft or 1 Meter) of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: J1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Surface Thermocouple Adhesive Patch Design with 40 inches (3,3ft - 1 meter) of Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
- Surface Patch is 1" long x 3/4" (.750") Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with a Silicone Adhesive for easy surface mounting.
- Patch size can be customized by our manufacturing team or trimmed in the field.
- Silicone adhesive will work well in wet environments with appropriate preparation of the surface area to be measured
- Temperature Operating range is 32 to 500°F (0 to 260 C)
- The sensor assembly is capable to -100°F (-73°C) although when Type J thermocouples are utilized below 32° (0°C) the accuracy deteriorates
- Overall Type J thermocouples provide excellent accuracy in the temperature range of 212°F to 932°F (100 to 500°C) and make it ideal for testing plastic, composites and coating materials along with electronics and overall product development.
- Wire Leads are 40" inches (3.3ft or 1 meter ) long of High Accuracy (SLE) grade thermocouple wire with 500°F (260°C) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation
Wire Construction is 30 Gage (.010") solid bare wires in a parallel design individually insulated and with a outside jacket of PFA. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .022" x .038".
- Color Code is ANSI - white positive Iron wire and red negative Constantan wire with a clear overall jacket.
- Instrument Connection is stripped bare wire leads
- Application and Industries include Surface Temperature measurement of Plastic and Composite materials, Chemical coatings, Research Product Development along with many other industries
- Evosensors Part Number: J1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: E-3-5
Need Help? 856-579-7490