Type K Thermocouple MI Cable Probe Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded .032" Diameter 12 Inches Long with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-032-UX-12-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe with Small .032" Diameter 12 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath for Fast Response and Miniature Quick Connect/Disconnect Connector
- Upper Temperature Limit for a .032 diameter MI Cable probe is typically in the 1290°F (700°C) range
- Ungrounded (Isolated) thermocouple junction from the sheath to Minimize Potential Signal Interference from Electrical Noise.
MI Cable Design provides the ability to Form or Bend the probe to a radius equal to twice the sheath diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature flat pin male thermocouple connector with a temperature range of -40° to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Applications and Industries include - Automotive Emission and Exhaust systems, Energy, and overall Research and Development along with many others
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-032-UX-12-MPCX
- Location: B-4-13
Need Help? 856-579-7490