Surface Thermocouple Type K with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 120 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-120-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Surface Thermocouple with Self Adhesive Patch and 10 ft Wire Leads
- Self Adhesive patch is 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- Highly Accurate SLE (Special Limits of Error) thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in self adhesive polyimide tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Lead Wire is 10 ft (120 inches or 3 Meters) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads rate to 500°F (260°C),
- Wire Construction is 2 bare wires 0.010" diameter (30 gage solid) individually insulated with PFA in a parallel design and outside jacket of PFA. The overall outside diameter is .024" x .040".
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Applications and Industries include Testing and Product Development in Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-120-STWL
- Location: D-1-5
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490