Type K Surface Thermocouple with Self-Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
Thermocouple Sensor for Surface Temperature Measurement with Fast and Easy Mounting
The Surface Temperature Measurement Thermocouple Sensor Series provides Accurate and Fast Temperature Response with Easy Surface Mounting capability. The products are Competitively Priced and typically Ship the Same Day
- This Type K Surface Thermocouple with a Self-Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads has a nominal 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The sensor is made with SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 40 inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C), it is a 30 Gage Solid construction with individually PFA insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .024" x .040".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: D-1-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System