Type K Surface Thermocouple with Self-Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Surface Thermocouple with Self-Adhesive Patch and 40" (1 Meter) of Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Surface Patch Dimensions 1" Inch (25 mm) long x 3/4" (.750" or 19 mm) Wide x .012" (0.25 mm) Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive.
- SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing good accuracy along fast response and easy surface mounting.
- Sensor Transitions to 40 inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Leads are rated to 500°F (260°C), and have a 30 Gage Solid (0.010 diameter) construction with individually PFA insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .022" x .038".
- Color Code is ANSI - Yellow Positive wire and Red Negative Wire with clear overall jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: D-1-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490