RTD Probe - 6" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Class A Accuracy - Quick Connect 3-Pin Standard Size Male Connector
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness and Quick Connection
- The RTD is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with an attached connector. The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 660 F (-30 C to 350 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a Quick Connect 3-Pin Standard Size Male Connector. The connector is made from engineered plastic resin with a maximum temperature rating of 400 F (200 C).
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Specialty Chemicals, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-316SS-250-PX-6-SPCT
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490