RTD Probe with Integral 1/4" NPT Fitting - 1/4" Diameter with 72" of Stainless Steel Over-Braided Wire
RTD Pipe Plug Probe with 1/4" NPT Fitting and 72 inches of Stainless Steel Braided Wire
- The RTD is a 1/4" long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with an integral NPT Fitting and stripped wire leads. The temperature operating range is -58 to 500 F (-50 to 260 C) with a Class A tolerance of -58 to 500F (-50 to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design in a 1/2" Long x 1/4" Diameter 316 Stainless Steel Sheath with an integral 1/4" NPT Stainless Steel Fitting.
- The probe transitions to a metal spring for strain relief to the 72 inches of FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated and Stainless Steel Over-Braided wire with stripped wire leads. The wire is rated to 400 F (200 C) and it is a 3-conductor 24 Gage Stranded (7/32) construction.
- The design provides solutions to application requiring a secure pressure sealed process measurement with flexible instrumentation and control connection for Machine Builders, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Power Electronics, Food and Beverage, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-NPT4-250-PX-0.5-PFSB-72-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490