Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor - Self Adhesive Patch with 3 ft (1 meter) of PFA Lead Wire
Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor with Incredibly Fast and Easy Self-Adhesive Mounting Patch
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Surface Mount RTD with a 3-Wire design and Class A accuracy element encased in a self-adhesive polyimide tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Surface Mount patch is 1" Inch (25 mm) Long x .3/4" (.750" or 19 mm) Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive.
- Lead Wire is 40 Inches long (3 plus ft or 1 meter) of 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper construction with a 500 F (260 C) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation.The outside diameter is approx. 0.072" inches (1.8 mm)
- An accurate and fast surface temperature sensor along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-5-5
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Surface Mount RTD temperature sensors provide highly accurate and repeatable Surface Temperature Measurement Performance along with minimizing potential electrical interference from power circuits, power supplies adjacent motors and related equipment.
If you are experiencing accuracy, erratic reading and drift with your surface temperature measurement you may want to consider Resistance Temperature Detectors, commonly known as RTD’s or sometimes Pt100.
The Bolt-On, Stick On or Screw Down Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensors from Evolution Sensors provide a temperature range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C). Higher Temperature designs are also available.
The combination of these capabilities and use of High accuracy Class A RTD temperature sensing elements has provided solutions for diverse industry applications. Customers in Semiconductor to Alternate Energy, Laboratories and beyond have experienced the benefits of these designs.
Do not let variations in your temperature measurement slow down your development of a new generation of computer chips, a new cleaner and more efficient power source or possibly lab equipment to assist with a Bio-Technology break-through and many other opportunities.