Short Length RTD Probe - 2 Inches Long x 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with Lead Wire
Short Length RTD Probe - 2 Inches Long x 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Lead Wire
- The RTD is a 2-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" (.188") diameter probe with wire leads.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- 3 Wire Design with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy element encased with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- High Temperature Epoxy provides a transition from the RTD probe sheath to the 40" inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 500 F (260 C) insulated wire.
- Wire Leads are 3 PFA insulated conductors with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with an overall outside jacket of PFA and .072" diameter.
- The Short 2 Inch Probe is an excellent solution for applications with Space Restrictions.
- A Go to Design with process development, product development, testing, machinery, and equipment in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number- P3A-TBSX-188-PX-2-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-4-6
Need Help? 856-579-7490