Short Length RTD Probe - 2 Inches Long x 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with Lead Wire
Short Length RTD Probe - 2 Inches Long x 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- 3 Wire Design with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy element encased with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Probe Transitions from the Stainless Steel probe sheath to 40" inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 500°F (260°C) insulated wire with a high performance epoxy.
- Wire Leads are 3 PFA insulated conductors with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with an overall outside jacket of PFA and .072" diameter.
- The short 2 inch probe provides an excellent solution for space restricted areas in process development, product development, testing, machinery, and equipment in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration, and other industries.
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors Part Number- P3A-TBSX-188-PX-2-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-4-6
Need Help? 856-579-7490