RTD Extension Cable - 4 or 70ft Leads with 3-Pin Flat Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Ends
SKU: U3W-CAPF-26S-FPFS-4FT-MPCTCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Extension Cable - 4 to 70ft Leads with 3-Pin Flat Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Ends
- 3 Pin Flat Miniature Female provides a connection to a RTD probe with a miniature male 3 flat pin connector termination. The stripped wire ends connects to your instrumentation or terminal block
- Temperature Range of extension cable assembly -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Lead Wire is 3 conductor 26 stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper wire with PFA insulation each of the 3 wires and twisted. An overall jacket of PFA and outer diameter .072".
- Color Code is 2 black, 1 red inner wires and white overall jacket
- Wire temperature rating is -450 to 500°F (-268 to 260°C)
- Instrument and Sensor Connection - 1" Inch overall stripped ends with 1/2" Inch bare wire for instrument or terminal block connection.
- Miniature female connector has a silicon rubber Strain Relief for the wire. Both the connector and strain relief have a temperature range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- EvoSensors Part Number: U3W-CAPF-26S-FPFS-4FT-MPCT - with 4ft leads
- U3W-CAPF-26S-FPFS-10FT-MPCT with 10ft leads - Location G-3-4
- U3W-CAPF-26S-FPFS-70FT-MPCT with 70ft leads
- Click for PDF of product image
Need Help? 407-420-8080