RTD Probe 1.5 Inches Long with 1/2" NPT Fitting and 12 inches of FEP Insulated Wire
SKU: P3A-NPT2-250-PX-1.5-PFXX-12-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe with 1/2" NPT Fitting and 12 inches of FEP Insulated Wire
- RTD Probe has a 1.5" inch (38 mm) Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless-Steel sheath with a 1/2" NPT Fitting and wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 200°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) temperature sensing element in 3 wire design encased in 1/4" (.250" or 6.35 mm) stainless steel probe with a 1/2"NPT stainless steel fitting.
- Leads Wires is 12 inches of 3 wire FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 24 Gage Stranded (7/32) nickel plated copper twisted design with a maximum temperature of 400°F (200°C).
- Color Code is 2 Red and 1 White with a White overall jacket with stripped ends for the instrument connection.
- Applications and Industries include Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Wastewater, Agriculture, Specialty Chemicals, Biopharmaceutical, Brewing Industry, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-NPT2-250-PX-1.5-PFXX-12-STWL
- Location C-1-5
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490