Quick Disconnect RTD Probe (Pt100) with Standard Connector 7.5" Long 3/16 Diameter
RTD Probe Quick Connect - Disconnect Design with a Wide Temperature Operating Range.
- The Quick Disconnect RTD is a 7.5 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" diameter probe with a 3 Pin Standard Male Size connector attached.
- Temperature Operating Range is -320 to 1200 F (-196 to 650 C)
- Class A (0.06%) accuracy range - 140 to 842 F (-100 to 450 C)
- Class B (0.12%) accuracy for temperatures beyond the Class A range
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A RTD element with a 3 Lead Wire connection encased in MI Cable. (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a Tube Compression Clamp Fitting to the 3-Pin Quick Connect Standard Size Male Connector. The connector is made from engineered plastic resin with a maximum temperature rating of 400 F (200 C).
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Specialty Chemicals, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-316SS-188-PW-7.5-SPCT
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490