RTD Surface Patch Temperature Sensor 4 Wire Pt100 Design with 5 Meters of Lead Wire
RTD Surface Patch Temperature Sensor 4 Wire Pt100 Class A Element with 5 meters (16 plus ft) of Lead Wire
- RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a 1" long x 3/4" Wide x .010" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-wire Design with a Class A accuracy RTD element is encased in the Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Wire Leads - 5 Meters (16 plus ft) of flexible 4 conductor wire twisted design with a 500°F (260°C) rated white PFA insulated jacket and stripped ends
- Wire Construction - The bare wires are 26 gage stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper measuring .019" diameter. The 4 individual stranded wires have a .008" inch coating of PFA insulation in a 2 Red and 2 Black color code. The overall outside jacket is white and has .095" inch diameter.
- Applications - those requiring accurate and stable surface temperature measurements with some protection from electrical interference immunity in Semiconductor, Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-5M-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490