RTD Temperature Sensor Fast Response Exposed Element Design 3 WIre Pt100 with 3 ft Wire Leads and Standard Size Round 3 Pin Connector
RTD Temperature Sensor Fast Response Exposed Element Design 3 WIre Pt100 with 3 ft Wire Leads and Standard Size Male Connector with 3 Round Pins
- Temperature Operating range -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy thin film RTD is a 3 Wire design.
- Transition of exposed sensor to cable connection is encased with a 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy potting compound to insulate and further reinforce the transition area.
- Lead Wire is 3 ft (36 inches 0.9 meters) with a 500°F (260°C) temperature insulation rating with a 3 wire twisted construction and an overall nominal diameter of .072”.
- Instrument Connection is Standard Size 3 Pin Male Connector Round Pin Plug Design
- 3-wire design provides a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy as compared to a 2-wire design. The sensors immunity from electrical interference and fast response with the exposed element is perfect for Power Electronics, Transformers, and Motor applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P3A-TF22-26S-PX-0.08-PFXX-36-SPCT
Complete your RTD Temperature Sensor System with the following Products
Need Help? 856-579-7490