Short Length 3 mm Diameter RTD Probe Stainless Steel Sheath with 1.5 M (5ft) of PFA Insulated Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-TBSX-3MM-PX-50MM-PFXX-60-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
50 mm Short Length 3 mm Diameter RTD Probe Stainless Steel Sheath with 1.5 M (5ft) of PFA Insulated Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) - 3 wire Class A accuracy RTD temperature sensing element with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Probe is a 3 mm (.118") diameter 50 mm (2" Inches) long Stainless Steel sheath transitioning to 500°F rated epoxy seal with 5ft (1.5 M) of wire leads with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation and temperature range of -90 (and lower) to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Wire Construction: 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with PFA insulation on the single wire and outside jacket with a diameter .085". The internal wires are a twisted design.
- Color Code: 2 Black and 1 Red with White Overall Jacket
- Instrument Connection: stripped wire leads
- Compact Probe provides a solution for applications requiring excellent accuracy and space restrictions for process development, product development, testing, machinery, and equipment in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TBSX-3MM-PX-50MM-PFXX-60-STWL
- Product Specifications - Click for PDF data sheet
Need Help? 407-420-8080