Type T Surface Thermocouple Fast Response Design with 12" PFA Insulated Wire Leads and Miniature Connector
SKU: T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-12-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Very Fine Diameter 40 Gage Wire
- Type T thermocouple with a 1" Inch long x 1/2" Inch (0.500") Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and 12 inches of lead wire with a miniature male connector attached.
- Response Time can be less than .015 Seconds.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Type T Thermocouple sensor made from SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a 40 Gage Wire Flat Bead for fast response.
- Self Adhesive polyimide tape provides easy surface mounting.
- 12 inches of PFA Insulated 500 F (260 C) rated Lead Wire. The overall outside jacket diameter .015" x .024".
- Excellent solution for Laboratory Testing, Product Development and many other applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-12-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490