Surface Thermocouple Type T with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 120 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
Type T Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 120 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
- The Type T thermocouple has a 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with a Silicone Self Adhesive for Surface Mounting.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The sensor is SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 120 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire and a miniature male connector. The wire is a 30 Gage Solid construction with individually 500 F (260 C) rated PFA insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .024" x .040".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors part number T1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-120-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Temperature Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490