Surface Thermocouple Type T with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
SKU: T1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
- Temperature Operating range is -90°F to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Surface Patch is 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- SLE Grade (HighAccuracy) thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with a temeprature rating up to 500°F (260°C)
- Wire Construction is 30 Gage solid thermocouple with individually PFA insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .024" x .040".
- Color Code is blue positive wire, red negative wire with clear overall jacket
- Instrument Connection is a miniuature flat pin male connector
- Applications and markets include Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors part number: T1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-MPCX
- Location: C-2-11
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490