Type K Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector
Type K Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector- Rectangular Design with Rear Mounting Stainless Steel Bracket
Panel Mount Thermocouple Connectors can also be referenced as thermocouple panel jack connectors, jack panel connectors and or panel inserts along with other variations of these terms.
- Temperature Operating range -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Connector Alloys - female flat pins with the wider negative Nickel Aluminum and the smaller width positive Nickel Chrome to ensure proper connection.
- Connector Body is a compact rugged unibody molded design made from high quality Engineered Thermoplastics and is RoHS compliant.
- Panel Mounting - rear mounted stainless steel bracket and screws provides fast and secure mounting and adjustment for panel thickness
- Wire Connection - rear terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure connection point for the thermocouple extension wire from your instrumentation. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJF
- Location: A-3-37
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Panel Mount Connector System