Type J Exposed Thermocouple Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 4 Inch Long 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with FEP Lead Wire
Type J Exposed Thermocouple Probe with Metal Transition Fitting to Lead Wire
- Type J thermocouple probe has a 4 Inch Long 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 40 inches of lead wire with stripped ends
- Temperature Range of -40 to 1400 F (-40 to 750 C)
- Exposed Junction provides fast temperature response
- Transition Fitting is a stainless steel housing and spring backfilled with 500 F (260 C) rated epoxy.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter) of FEP insulated thermocouple wire rated to 400 F (200 C)
- Wire Construction - 20 stranded 7/28 design (7 strands of 28 gage) Type J thermocouple wire with a PFA coating on the single wires and overall jacket.
- ANSI Color Code - White positive wire, Red negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors part number: J1X-S304-188-EX-4-PFXX-40-STWL - Click here for Product Specification Data Sheet (PDF)
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Temperature Measurement System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490