Type K Custom Thermocouple Probe with 25 ft of Lead Wire and Miniature Male Connector - 3 ft Wire for Probe Grounding
SKU: K1X-TBSX-125-UX-1-PF24-300-MPCX-GWCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
1 Inch Long Type K Thermocouple Probe with 25 ft of Lead Wire and Miniature Male Connector along with a Grounding Wire.
- 1 Inch long x 1/8" (3.2 mm) diameter stainless steel sheath
- Temperature Operating range of shrink tube transition is 260°F (126°C) with higher temperature designs available. The probe and wire has a range of -392 to 400°F (-200 to 200°C)
- The thermocouple junction is isolated from sheath (Ungrounded) to minimize electrical interference of the temperature signal
- Transition and Lead Wire - the probe is a low profile small opening design with a 260°F rated shrink tube making the transition to 25 ft (300 Inches or 7.6 meters) of 24 Gage Solid PFA insulated wire with a -392 to 400°F (-200 to 200°C) temperature rating.
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction and 3 ft long PTFE Ground Wire helps minimize potential electrical interference of the temperature signal and dissipate static electrical charges.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin Type K thermocouple connector.
- Industries and Applications include Agriculture, Mining and other industrial equipment requiring temperature monitoring systems for potential fire suppression and other protection systems.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-TBSX-125-UX-1-PF24-300-MPCX-GW
Need Help? 856-579-7490