Type K Surface Thermocouple with 24 Gage Twisted Shielded FEP Insulated Wire 6ft Leads and Stripped Ends Termination
SKU: K124G-TAPE-1X1-FW-FPTS-72-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Surface Thermocouple with 24 Gage Twisted Shielded FEP Insulated Wire 6ft and Longer Leads and Stripped Ends Termination
- Type K Surface Thermocouple has a welded flat junction encased in a 1" long x 1" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Adhesive Surface Patch is accessed by removing a Easy Peel Away clear tape layer allowing the sensor to be quickly placed into position.
- Lead Wire is 6 ft (72 Inches) and Longer of Twisted Shielded rugged 24 Gage Solid with 400°F (200°C) FEP insulation on each individual wire and the outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is .110"
- Twisted Shielded design with a Grounding wire provides the opportunity to minimize electrical interference to the thermocouple signal
- Instrument Connection is wire leads with stripped ends
- ANSI Color Code with a Yellow positive wire and Red negative wire with a Brown overall jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number: K124G-TAPE-1X1-FW-FPTS-72-STWL
Need Help? 407-420-8080