RTD Probe 3 Wire Pt100 - 3/16" Diameter 6" Long with Transition to 50ft of Stainless Steel Braid on FEP Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-S316-188-PX-6-PFSB-600-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe 3 Wire Pt100 - 3/16" Diameter 6" Long with Transition to 50ft of Stainless Steel Braid on PFA Lead Wire
- The RTD is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" diameter probe with 50ft of Wire Leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy element encased in metal sheath with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability.
- Probe to Wire transition is a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 50ft of lead wire.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 24 Gage Stranded (7/32 - 7 strands of 32 gage) nickel plated copper with 400°F (200°C) rated FEP insulation on each wire and overall jacket of FEP. The outside jacket is Rugged Stainless Steel braiding with an overall diameter of .130" (3.3 mm)
- Color Code is 2 Red and 1 White wire
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Industry and Applications include Food Processing, Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-S316-188-PX-6-PFSB-600-STWL
- Location G-1-7
Need Help? 407-420-8080