Type T Surface Thermocouple with Temperature Calibration Report - Adhesive Patch Design with 120 inches (10 ft) of Wire Leads and Miniature Connector
SKU: T1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-120-MPCX-CALBCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Surface Thermocouple with Batch Temperature Calibration Report - Adhesive Patch Design with 120 inches (10 ft) of Wire Leads with Miniature Connector
- Type T thermocouple has a 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with a Silicone Self Adhesive for easy surface mounting.
- Temperature Operating range is -100 to 500°F (-73 to 260 C).
- Batch Temperature Calibration data provided with deviation from traceable standard recorded at 200°F, 400°F and 500°F
- Wire Leads are 120" inches (10 ft) long 500°F (260°C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
Wire Construction is 30 Gage (.010") solid bare wires in a parallel design individually insulated and with a outside jacket of PFA. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .022" x .038".
- Color Code is ANSI - blue positive Copper wire and red negative Constantan wire with a clear overall jacket and blue connector.
- Instrument Connection is a Type T miniature male flat pin connector rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Application and Industries include Aerospace, Defense, Semiconductor, Energy, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors part number T1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-120-MPCX-CALB
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Temperature Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080