Type T Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch with Rugged 24 Gage Diameter Wire Leads 120 Inches Long and Miniature Connector
Type T Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 120 inches of Rugged 24 Gage Diameter PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
- Type T thermocouple has a 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with a Silicone Self Adhesive for Surface Mounting.
- Temperature Operating range -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- High Accuracy SLE grade thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Lead Wire is 120 inches of 24 Gage solid diameter wire with individually 500 F (260 C) rated PFA insulation on the individual wires and the outside jacket with an overall measurement of .056" x .093".
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male Type T thermocouple connector rated to 400 F (200 C)
- Applications industries include Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many others.
- EvoSensors part number T1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PF24-120-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Temperature Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490