Universal Panel Meter with 4-20mA Output and Accepts Signal Input from Thermocouples, RTD's and Thermistor Temperature Sensors along with other Sensors
Universal Panel Meter provides 4-20mA Output and Accepts Signal Input from Thermocouples, RTD's and Thermistors Temperature Sensors along with other Sensors
- Universal Meter has 65 user-selectable analog input signal types and ranges with 3 display readings per second
- Accepted Signal Inputs include the following
- Thermocouples: 10 different types
- Type C Tungsten Rhenium thermocouples designed for extreme high temperatures up to 4,200°F (2315°C)
- Types K, J, T, E, and N popular base metal thermocouples
- Types R, S, and B platinum rhodium thermocouples for high temperature and excellent stability
- Type L is the European/German is a variant of the type J, with a different specification for the EMF output
- RTD Probes: 6 different types - Pt100 in 2 and 3 wire configurations, Pt500, Pt1000
- Thermistors - NTC and PTC
- Process: 4/20 mA, 0/10 Vdc (+15 Vdc excitation voltage configurable at terminal 5)
- Resistances ranges 0/5 K and 0/50 K
- AC Voltages and AC Currents: 600 Vac, 200 Vac, 20 Vac, 2 Vac, 200 mVac, 60 mVac, 5 Aac, 20 mAac (True RMS measure) (accepts phase-neutral and phase-phase measure)
- DC Voltages and DC Currents: ±600 Vdc, ±200 Vdc, ±20 Vdc, ±2 Vdc, ±200 mVdc, ±60 mVdc, ±5 Adc, ±20 mAdc
- Potentiometers: With nominal values from 500 R up to 20 K
- No Plug-in Signal Conditioner board required, changes are made with easy to use internal jumpers.
- Output 4-20 mA analog - isolated
- 1/8 DIN Panel Size - one the most popular sizes with four Red LED digits 0.56" (14.2 mm) in height with 5 levels of brightness. The display is also user scalable for input types other than Temperature.
- Power Supply is designed for Global Utilization, accepting voltages from 18 to 265V, AC or DC. Power can be 24 Vdc or AC power in any country.
- EvoSensors Part Number - DPM-UNV1-18X-M1X
- Location: E-1-1
Need Help? 856-579-7490