Bolt On or Cement Down Surface Mount RTD with 30 ft Long Wire Leads
SKU: P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-360-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Bolt On or Cement Down Surface Mount RTD with a Miniature Aluminum Fitting and 30 ft of PFA Insulated Lead Wire
- RTD Surface Temperature Sensor has a Miniature Bolt Down rectangular aluminum fitting with a transition to 30 ft of PFA insulated lead wire.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Sensor is a 3-wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A element design encased in an aluminum fitting providing fast heat transfer.
- Fitting measures 1/2" (.500") x 5/16" (.312") wide with a .114" hole for a #4 Screw. (Hole Size can be increased)
- Wire Leads are 30 ft long (360" inches or 9 plus meters) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a PFA coating on each wire twisted design and overall PFA jacket, The outside diameter is approx. .072" inches.
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire ends
- Accurate, Fast and Secure surface temperature sensor with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-360-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490