Bolt On Type T Thermocouple with Miniature Aluminum Fitting - Ungrounded Junction with PFA Insulated 30 Gage Lead Wire
SKU: T1X-BDFT-REC-30G-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Bolt On Type T Thermocouple with Miniature Aluminum Fitting - Ungrounded Junction and PFA Insulated 30 Gage Lead Wire
- Type T thermocouple sensor with a Miniature Aluminum Fitting fitting for Fast response and secure surface temperature measurement.
- Temperature Operating range is -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Miniature Surface fitting - 1/2” (.500) x 5/16” (.312) x 1/16“ (.063”) thick Aluminum with .114 diameter mounting hole for #4 screw. Mounting hole can be Increased to accommodate Larger bolt and screws.
- Wire Leads are 40 inches (1 meter) and 80 inches (2 meters) long are standard, custom lengths are available with fast delivery.
- Wire insulation is PFA (high performance fluoropolymer) with a temperature range of -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- High accuracy SLE Type T grade thermocouple wire.
- Wire Construction is 30 gage solid bare wire .010" (.25mm) in diameter individually insulated with .003 PFA insulation in a parallel design with .003" PFA outside jacket and overall .022" x .038" overall dimension.
- Color Code is blue positive wire, red negative wire with a clear outer jacket.
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction minimizes electrical interference
- EvoSensors Part Number: T1X-BDFT-REC-30G-PFXX-(X)-STWL
- Enter required length in Inches (X)
For example T1X-BDFT-REC-30G-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490