C Thermocouple Connector Miniature Female
Type C Thermocouple Connector Miniature Female - Compact and Rugged Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
The Miniature Thermoplastic Thermocouple Connector provides both a Compact and Durable connectivity solution for Type C Tungsten–Rhenium Thermocouple sensors, thermocouple feed-through devices and extension wire.
Additional C Thermocouple Connectors and Technical Reference can be found by Clicking on the Image below.
- The C Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector is a plastic molded rugged unibody design made from high quality Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The female pins are made from thermocouple compensation alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .629" (16 mm) wide by .314" (8 mm) thick with a .176" (4.48 mm) cable opening.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCF
- Location: A-6-26
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System