Type C Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Female with a 400 F (200 C ) rated Thermoplastic Body
SKU: C1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPCFCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type C Thermocouple Connector - Standard Size Female 400 F (200 C) Rated Thermoplastic Design
- The Type C thermocouple connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The female connector contains thermocouple compensated alloys designed specifically for Type C Tungsten Rhenium thermocouple sensors.
- To ensure a proper male female connection the Negative Alloy pin is a Larger diameter than the Positive Alloy pin.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a combination head design accepting Both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The connector cap screws are Captive Design providing ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .50" (12.8 mm) thick.
- EvoSensors part number: C1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPCF
- Location: A-6-27
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 407-420-8080