Type C Thermocouple Connector Miniature Male Design
SKU: C1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type C Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector
- Type C Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector provides both a compact and durable connectivity solution for Tungsten Rhenium Thermocouple sensors, thermocouple feed-through devices and extension wire.
- Temperature Operating range for Connector Body is -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C). The connector body is made from high quality engineered thermoplastic materials.
- Male Pins are made from Type C Thermocouple Compensating Alloys and are polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Thermocouple Wire Connections have a special contact washer design in coordination with terminal screws providing an easy to use although secure thermocouple connection point. The connector body also includes a molded internal barrier to assist in preventing short circuits between the wires
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head design provide the ability to use a slotted and phillips head screwdrivers.
- Captive Screws in the connector cap provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector Dimensions are .748" (19 mm) Long by .630" (16 mm) Wide by .315" (8 mm) Thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) Cable Opening. The male flat pins are 475" (12 mm) Long.
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCX
- Location: A-6-25
- Additional Type C Thermocouple Connectors and Technical Reference can be found by Clicking on the Image below.
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 407-420-8080