Type C Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Male 400 F (200 C) Rated Thermoplastic Design
SKU: C1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type C Thermocouple Connector - Standard Size Male Solid Round Pin Design with Thermoplastic Body
- Temperature Range of thermoplastic body -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
Connector is capable of accurately transferring the full temperature range 32° to 4200°F (0°C to 2315°C) of Type C thermocouple probes
- Solid Pin Male thermocouple compensated alloys designed specifically for Type C Tungsten Rhenium thermocouple sensors.
- The negative alloy pin is a larger diameter than the positive alloy pin to ensure a proper male and female connection and accurate temperature transfer.
- Terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both slotted and phillips head screwdrivers.
- Captive Design screws in the connector cap provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SPCX
- Location: A-6-28
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 407-420-8080